- 75 m²
Full property description
Comfortable and spacious apartment just renovated and situated on the first floor of a residential building.
Immediately at the entrance there is the living area with a double sofa bed and a plasma TV. In front of it, there is a big dining table with four chairs and on the left you will find the complete kitchen (separated from the living area) with everything you may need during your stay.
On the right of the living area there is a door which leads to the sleeping area: a big space between the bathroom and the bedroom is furnished with wardrobes and shelves where you can put whatever your want.
The bathroom is complete with bathtub and washing machine. The bedroom is very big and complete with a double bed, a desk and a chiar, a chest of drawers and a huge closet.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kw
- Gas 3,00 €/m3
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Via Varanini is a very good base in Milan, convenient and practical. With public transport, you arrive quickly to the center and to many points of attraction. The tram takes you directly to Castello Sforzesco and to the Central Train Station.
The area has been enriched in recent years with restaurants and shops for all your needs, offering visitors the perception of the Milanese abuzz that the world admires.
Brand new and old buildings alternate in a movement of styles and flavors with an overall effect and extravagant living.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Red Line stop ROVERETO and PASTEUR (500 m)
- Tram 1
- Bus 174 (working on holidays)
- 100 meters from the shopping street VIALE MONZA
- 10 minutes from Stazione Centrale
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Espresso machine
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Hair dryer
- City view