- 90 m²
Full property description
Wonderful duplex apartment with double terrace very close to Red Metro Line.
As soon as you enter, there is the living room with a large sofa, a flat screen TV, and a modern fully equipped kitchen corner. You can access the first terrace from the living room. Next to the living room, there is the first bathroom complete with a shower.
The stairs leads you directly to the second floor with 2 bedrooms, 1 double bedroom and one single bedroom. The second bathroom is on the second floor and there is a bathtub. You can access the second terrace from the single bedroom.
Fully tiled, this apartment is perfect to accommodate people in a modern and functional environment.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0,50 €/kW;
- Gas 3,00 €/m3
- Heating 0,15 €/kW
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification B, APE 52,4.
Between the railway station and the Central Metro Station, via Spoleto is a very good base in Milan convenient and practical. With public transport, you arrive quickly to the center and to many points of attraction. The tram takes you directly to the Castello Sforzesco.
The area has been enriched in recent years with restaurants and shops for all your needs, offering visitors the perception of Milanese abuzz that the world admires.
Brand new buildings and old buildings alternate in a movement of styles and flavors with an overall effect and extravagant living.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Red Line stop ROVERETO
- Tram 1
- Bus 174 (working on holidays)
- 100 meters from the shopping street VIALE MONZA
- 10 minutes from Stazione Centrale.
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Roofed Patio/deck/Terrace
- Hair dryer
- Smoking allowed outside
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters