- 55 m²
Full property description
In a new building of a single owner, there are three apartments all very bright. This one, on the first floor, offers a priceless terrace-garden that gives the pleasure of green in the city.
The master bedroom, with a direct view to the terrace-garden, has a large wardrobe and a plasma TV 32 '' for total relaxation. The bathroom includes a washing machine and a comfortable shower.
Entering the house, you are immediately in the living room where the kitchen is complete with everything you need.
Fully tiled, this apartment is perfect to accommodate up to four people in a modern and functional environment.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kw
- Gas 3, 00 €/m3
- Heating 0,15 €/kw
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification B, APE 52,4.
Between the railway station and the Central Metro Station, via Spoleto is a very good base in Milan, convenient and practical. With public transport, you arrive quickly to the center and to many points of attraction. The tram takes you directly to Castello Sforzesco.
The area has been enriched in recent years with restaurants and shops for all your needs, offering visitors the perception of the Milanese abuzz that the world admires.
Brand new and old buildings alternate in a movement of styles and flavors with an overall effect and extravagant living.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Red Line stop ROVERETO
- Tram 1
- Bus 174 (working on holidays)
- 100 meters from the shopping street VIALE MONZA.
- 10 minutes from Stazione Centrale.
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Private Garden
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters