- 110 m²
Full property description
This elegant apartment is located in one of the most beautiful area of Milan and it can host up to 6 people.
As soon as you enter you find on the right the living room, which is furnished with a double sofa bed, a big table and a flat screen TV.
In front of it, there is the kitchen, fully equipped with everything you may need during your stay (oven, microwave and dishwasher included).
The corridor leads to the two bedrooms, in both of which there are a double bed, two night tables and a big wardrobe.
The bathroom is complete with shower box and washing machine.
-No pets allowed.
-It is not allowed to have parties.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are under payment:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kW
- Gas 3, 00 €/m3
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Corso Sempione is one of the most famous streets in Milan. It is full of bars, restaurants, shops and clubs. Everything you need is few steps from the apartment.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro green line MOSCOVA
- Tram 2 and 4
- Tram 12 and 14 that take directly to Duomo in 5 minutes
With the subway, you can easily reach the Central Station and the bus to the airports.
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters