- 25 m²
Full property description
Beautiful Studio fully equipped with everything you need for a pleasant stay.
Immediately at the entrance there is the living area and the bathroom on the left. Oven, stove and refrigerator are included in the fully equipped kitchen.
In the living area there are a large black wood table with 4 chairs and a sofa bed. Near the bed, there is a large wardrobe and the bathroom is complete with shower.
For further relaxation, guests can enjoy the balcony.
This apartment is the perfect place for guests who want to stay in a strategic area of the city with all the comforts!
-No pets allowed.
-It is not allowed to have parties.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are under payment:
- Energy electricity € 0.50/kw (Aprox 40/50 Eur monthly)
- Water 40.00 € monthly
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Corso Sempione is one of the most famous streets in Milan. It is full of bars, restaurants, shops and clubs. Everything you need is few steps from the apartment.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro green line MOSCOVA
- Tram 2 and 4
- Tram 12 and 14 that take directly to Duomo in 5 minutes
With the subway, you can easily reach the Central Station and the bus to the airports.
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters