- 60 m²
Full property description
This modern and cozy one bedroom apartment can host up to 4 people.
As soon as you enter there is the big bedroom which is furnished with a double bed and a big wardrobe.
Next to the bedroom there is the bathroom, complete with shower box and washing machine.
The living room is situated on the right part of the apartment: here our guests can find a double sofa bed in front of which there is the kitchen, with everything you may need during your stay.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0,50 €/kW
- Gas 3,00 €/m3
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Near Central Station and well served by public transport, Via Schiapparelli is a quiet, residential street. With few bus stops, you can reach Corso Buenos Aires, one of the longest shopping streets of Milan. In this area, there are several shops and a shopping center for every need.
A few meters from the apartment, passing one of the most beautiful and longest cycling tracks of Milan, it leads you to discover the Martesana, an ancient canal that winds through green spaces and charming views. Bike sharing permits you to enjoy the trip even if you did not bring your personal bicycle.
Accessibility and public transport:
- Bus 81, 41 and 42 for quick links to Central Station and the city center, the bus to the airports and the underground yellow line stop SONDRIO
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters