- 95 m²
Full property description
This modern and elegant 2 bedrooms apartment can host up to 3 people and it will make you feel at home.
It is situated on the secondo floor of a residential building with elevator.
As soon as you enter there is the spacious and bright living room, which is furnished with a big sofa, a flat screen TV and a big table.
The kitchen has got the latest appliances (oven and dishwasher included).
The corridor leads to the two bedrooms: the first one has got a single bed, while the second one has got a double bed. In both you will find a closet and a wardrobe.
The bathroom is complete with shower box and washing machine.
Tha apartment has got AC unit in every room and a nice balcony, perfect for enjoying sunny days.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0,50 €/kW
- Gas 1, 00 €/m3
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you thpril to Octoberat in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
The area is quiet and residential with supermarkets, restaurants, bars, gym and pharmacies nearby.
Città Studi neighborhood is Piola square and Lambrate Station.
In the district there are the Politecnico (Milan - Leonardo) and the University, as well as various private and public clinics including the National Institute for Cancer treatment and the National Neurological Institute Carlo Besta.
Accessibility and public transport
- Bus 53, 75
- Green Metro Stop UDINE (It leads directly to Piazzale Loreto- Corso Buenos Aires)
- 20 minutes walking from Città Studi - Politecnico
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters