- 30 m²
Full property description
Ground floor apartment in a building of the 70’s, comfortably furnished with wicker furniture and honey-colored wood, characterized by bright notes of vibrant orange and green.
Living room with sofa bed and kitchenette and bathroom with a window. In 40 sqm there are all the amenities suitable for guests with big wardrobe space, washing machine and ironing facilities. Inside the room (as soon as you enter, on the left), there is a large closet with mirror doors and behind it you can get into a little room with another sofa bed for one more person.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kW
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification C, APE 71,5.
Near Central Station and well served by public transport, Via Ressi is a quiet, residential street. With few bus stops, you can reach Corso Buenos Aires, one of the longest shopping streets of Milan. In this area, there are several shops and a shopping center for every need.
A few meters from the apartment, passing one of the most beautiful and longest cycling tracks of Milan, it leads you to discover the Martesana, an ancient canal that winds through green spaces and charming views. Bike sharing permits you to enjoy the trip even if you did not bring your personal bicycle.
Accessibility and public transport:
- Bus 81, 41 and 42 for quick links to Central Station and the city center, the bus to the airports and the underground yellow line stop SONDRIO
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view