- 140 m²
Full property description
This spacious 2 bedrooms apartment is perfect for who wants a quiet home, just few steps from the city centre.
As soon as you walk in, on the right side there is the huge living room with 2 sofas (one of which convertible into a double sofa bed), a comfortable armchair, a desk and a flat screen TV.
In front of it, you will find the kitchen, which is very big too and furnished with a large table and the appliances you may need during your stay.
Going forward, there is the first bedroom which is furnished with a double bed, a wardrobe and two night tables.
In front of it there is the first bathroom, very elegant and complete with a big bathtub.
The second bedroom is on the left side of the entrance and it is furnished with a double bed and a spacious wardrobe. The en-suite bathroom is complete with shower box.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kw
- Gas 3, 00 €/m3
- Water 15,00 € from April to October
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Located at 15 minutes from the downtown, Piazzale Cuoco is a quite neighborhood with services, restaurants, supermarkets and pharmacy nearby.
Accessibility and public transport:
- With the tram 90 you could arrive to Central Station, Corso Buenos Aires, Garibaldi Station and San Siro Stadium
- Bus 93 takes you to Lambrate Città Studi
- Bus 73 takes you directly to Linate Airport
- Bus 84 takes directly to Duomo
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters