Piazza Gramsci A
- 55 m²
Full property description
This one bedroom apartment is super modern and completely new.
It is situated on the 6th floor of a residential building with elevator.
Bright and cozy, this apartment will make you feel at home.
As soon as you enter, there is the living room with the sofa bed and the flat screen TV.
On the left, our guests will find the kitchen, which is fully equipped with the latest appliances and, in front of it, a table with four chairs.
From the livingroom you can access the sleeping area, where there are the bedroom and the bathroom.
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, two night tables and a big wardrobe.
The bathroom is complete with the shower box and the washing machine.
A big balcony where you can lay in the sun during summertime, completes the apartment.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0,50 €/kW
- Gas 3,00 €/kW
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Piazza Gramsci is a lively area, full of shops, cafès, restaurants and supermarkets. Thanks to its closeness to the violet line stop GERUSALEMME, the apartment is well connected to the main points of interest in Milan.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Violet Line Stop GERUSALEMME
- Bus 43, 57
- Tram 10
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters