- 50 m²
Full property description
Situated on the first floor in a residential Old Milanese Style building, the apartment has just been completaly refurbished.
As soon as you enter the apartment you will find the livingroom composed of a complete kitchen, a sofa (which can be converted in a 2 single bed), a table, 4 chairs and a flat screen TV.
The colours combinate harmoniously thanks to the contrast of the walls and the floor.
The bathroom, complete with shower and washing machine, is situated between the living room and the bedroom.
The double bedroom is bright and spacious and it's equipped with a big closet and a queen-size bed.
This apartment is perfect for who wants to stay close to the centre, without giving up the comfort and the poise that this kind of accommodation can offer.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kw
- Gas 1, 00 €/m3
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification G, APE 125,65.
Via Luigi Pasteur is a very lively street, close to the red line stop PASTEUR and to the green one LORETO.
The area has been enriched in recent years with restaurants and shops for all your needs, offering visitors the perception of Milanese abuzz that the world admires.
Brand new buildings and old buildings alternate in a movement of styles and flavors with an overall effect and extravagant living.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Red Line Stop PASTEUR
- Metro Green Line Stop LORETO
- Bus 56, 72 AND 174 (working on holidays)
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Fitness center/gym