- 60 m²
Full property description
This one bedroom flat is super chic and bright.
Completaly renewed, it is very modern, cozy and spacious.
It is situated on the third floor of a residential building with no elevator, in a calm courtyard.
As soon as you enter, on your left there is the bathroom which is very elegant and roomy.
The next room is the bedroom, furnished with a double bed, two night tables and an armchair. A sling door leads to the practical walk-in closet, perfect to put all your clothes and shoes!
In the right part of the house there is the super modern kitchen, where you will find the lates appliances (microwave and dishwasher included).
The living room is chic and big; our guests can enjoy the flat screen TV, ling on the sofa or they can eat with friends sitting at the large table.
In the heart of Milan, this beautiful flat can host up to 2 people and it is ready to welcome you!
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kW
- Gas 1,00 €/m3
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification D, APE 153,38.
Via Paracelso is a lively street in the center of Milan, a few steps away from Corso Buenos Aires, one of the busiest shopping streets of the city, and Piazzale Loreto.
With public transport, you arrive in a few stops to the Central Station and the bus to the airports and the underground leads you straight to Piazza Duomo and Rho Fiera.
The Museum of Natural Sciences and the Gallery of Modern Art can be easily reached by walking or by three short subway stops.
Nearby is the largest concentration of ethnic restaurants in town where you can taste dishes from Eritrean, Arabic, Japanese and every other culture to change the world every night without moving too much.
Accessibility and transport:
- 6 Stops to Duomo
- 1 stop from Corso Buenos Aires (10 minutes walking) and Porta Venezia, where you can find the train that takes you to Pavia, Lecco, Novara, Lodi
- Metro Green and Red Line stop LORETO
- Bus 81
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Espresso machine
- Fan / extractor
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Health/beauty spa