- 45 m²
Full property description
This comfortable one bedroom apartment will make you feel at home. It is situated on the third floor of a typical Old Milanese Style building with NO elevator.
As soon as you enter, you will find on the left side the fully equipped kitchen with everything you may need during your stay (oven, dishwasher and microwave included).
On the right side, there is the living area composed of a beautiful white sofa, a table surrounded by four chairs, a plasma TV and a cozy fireplace.
The corridor (with a big wardrobe on the right) leads to the bathroom, which is complete with shower box and washing machine.
The bedroom, furnished with a double bed, two night tables and a huge mirrored closet, is very big and bright, thanks to the sunlight which enters from the balcony, overlooking the street.
Completely renewed in 2010, this comfortable apartment is ready to welcome our guests.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kW
- Gas 1, 00 €/m3
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Via Padova is a Commercial street, close to the red line stop PASTEUR and to the green one LORETO.
The area has been enriched in recent years with restaurants and shops for all your needs.
Brand new buildings and old buildings alternate in a movement of styles and flavors with an overall effect and extravagant living.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Red Line Stop PASTEUR
- Metro Green Line Stop LORETO
- Bus 56, 72 AND 174 (working on holidays)
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Espresso machine
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Fireplace - Wood
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Health/beauty spa