- 45 m²
Full property description
Situated on the first floor of a civil building, this nice apartment will make you feel at home.
Once you enter, you will find a corridor which leads to the bathroom, complete with the shower and very bright.
Opposite the entrance, there is the kitchen with everything you may need during your stay, the washing machine,a table and four chairs. From the kitchen it's possible to access the balcony. Next to the kitchen, there is a big space which is assigned as livingroom and bedroom. This one has a big double bed, in front of which there is a big wardrobe. In this part of the flat, you will also find a plasma TV, a double sofa bed and other wardrobes.
The particularity of this apartment is the loft in the bedroom, which can be used as a shelf.
The whole flat is very bright thanks to two doorways, one in the kitchen and the other in the bedroom, which lead to the balcony.
This "cheap&chic" apartment is in the Città Studi area, few steps from the green subway line.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kw
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
The area is quiet and residential with supermarkets, restaurants, bars, a gym and pharmacies nearby.
Città Studi neighborhood is the square Piola, Lambrate station, the railway and Argonne Avenue (towards Linate).
In the district there are the Politecnico (Milan - Leonardo) and the University, as well as various private and public clinics, including the National Institute for the Study and Treatment of Cancer and the National Neurological Institute Carlo Besta.
Accessibility and transport:
- Tram 5
- Green Metro stop LAMBRATE and PIOLA
- Bus 93
- Bus 61 (door at St. Babila)
With the metro and tram 5 you can easily reach the Central Station and the buses to the airports.
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Fitness center/gym