- 90 m²
Full property description
Bright apartment located on the second floor of a modern building.
Right at the entrance there is the living area with a large sofa and a plasma TV. The kitchen is complete with everything you need: refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher and oven, all of last generation. A small table for 4 people completes the kitchen. The double bedroom is on the left of the living area. There is a large closet and a private bathroom consisting of a large shower. In front of the living area, there is a small store room with washing machine, which leads into the second bathroom with shower. Next to the bathroom there is the second bedroom with a double sofa bed, a large desk and a spacious wardrobe. The peculiarity of the interior combined with the presence of three balconies (one in each room), make this apartment really unique.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kW
- Gas 3, 00 €/m3
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification C, APE 71,5.
Located at 20 minutes from the downtown.
It is a 5-minute walk from the underground that takes you to the most important places in the city.
Accessibility and public transport:
- 5 Minutes to the train that takes directly to PORTA VENEZIA, REPPUBLICA, GARIBALDI TRAIN STATION, RHO, FIERA, NOVARA, SEGRATE, TREVIGLIO
- With the tram 90, you could arrive to Central Station, Corso Buenos Aires, Garibaldi Station and San Siro Stadium
- Bus 66 takes you to Corso 22 MARZO (shopping area) or to SAN DONATO and PESCHIERA
- Bus 93 takes you to Lambrate Città Studi
- Bus 73 takes you directly to Linate Airport
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- Smoking allowed outside
- City view