- 35 m²
Full property description
Comfortable up to 2 adults. It is fully equipped with everything you need for your stay in Milan. This lovely apartment will make you feel like home.
As soon as you enter the apartment, there is a corridor with the bathroom and the laundry area with a washing machine on the left. At the end of the corridor, you will find the Open Space fully furnished with a table, 4 chairs, the sofa bed, a big closet, the plasma TV and the kitchen.
Thanks to the lovely balcony, the apartment is completely illuminated by daylight.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kW
- Gas 3, 00 €/m3
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Located at 20 minutes from the downtown.
The apartment is a 5-minute walk from the underground that can take you to the most important places in the city.
Accessibility and public transport:
- 5 Minutes from the train that takes directly to PORTA VENEZIA, REPPUBLICA, GARIBALDI TRAIN STATION, RHO, FIERA, NOVARA, SEGRATE, TREVIGLIO
- With the tram 90 you could arrive to Central Station, Corso Buenos Aires, Garibaldi Station and San Siro Stadium
- Bus 66 takes you to Corso 22 MARZO ( shopping area) or to SAN DONATO and PESCHIERA
- Bus 93 takes you to Lambrate Città Studi
- Bus 73 takes you directly to Linate Airport
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters