- 55 m²
Full property description
Thanks to its cozy atmosphere, this one bedroom flats will make you feel at home.
As soon as you enter, you will find on your left the fully equipped kitchen, with everything you may need for a pleasant stay. Furnished with modern appliances, it is complete with oven, microwave, a super technological vitro ceramic and a beautiful sink.
In front of the entrance there is a passage, on the left of which you will find the bathroom with washing machine and shower box.
The living area is next to it and it is very welcoming and relaxing. A comfortable sofa, a beautiful armchair and a table surrounded by 6 chairs complete the room. There our guests will also find a flat screen TV and the free Wi-Fi.
The sleeping area is upstairs, where a loft is furnished with a double bed, two night tables, a chest of drawers and another flat screen TV. A door leads to the walk-in closet, where you can put your clothes.
This fantastic flat situated in the city centre can host up to 3 people.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kw
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Via Mantova is a lively street, just few steps from the city centre. The area has been enriched in recent years with restaurants and shops for all your needs, offering visitors the perception of the Milanese abuzz that the world admires.
Brand new and old buildings alternate in a movement of styles and flavors with an overall effect and extravagant living.
Accessibility and transport:
- bus 65, 90, 91 and 92
- yellow metro stop LODI
- suburban train line S9 (Porta Romana)
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters