- 60 m²
Full property description
This sunny and cozy 1 bedroom apartment is situated near Bocconi University and is ready to host up to 4 people.
As soon as you walk in, in front of you there is the bedroom which is furnished with a double bed, two night tables and a big wardrobe.
The corridor leads on the left to the bathroom, with is complete with bath tub/shower and washing machine.
The living area is bright and spacious: in the living room there is a double sofa bed, a flat screen TV and a table with four chiars.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you may need during your stay (oven, microwave and dishwasher included).
The apartment has got a private terrace, where you can enjoy sunny days in summer time!
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kW
- Gas 3, 00 €/m3
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Via Fontanili is a lively street, just few steps from the city centre. The area has been enriched in recent years with restaurants and shops for all your needs, offering visitors the perception of the Milanese abuzz that the world admires.
Brand new and old buildings alternate in a movement of styles and flavors with an overall effect and extravagant living.
Accessibility and transport:
- tram 24
- bus 65, 79, 90, 91, 95
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Espresso machine
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters