- 16 m²
Full property description
This small but very cozy studio will make you feel at home. It has just been renewed and it has all what you may need in only 16 meters! As soon as you enter, on the left side, there is the fully equipped kitchen, complete with microwave, cooker and sink. Next to it, there is the bathroom with shower and a little sink.
On the right of the entrance there is the loft bed, under which you will find a comfortable sofa bed.
The living area is composed of a table with two chairs and the flat screen TV is next to the big window, from which a pleasant sunlight enters in the flat. Opposite the table there is the wardrobe, where you can put your clothes.
The studio is furnished with very modern details and it can host up to 2 people.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kw
- Water FIX PRICE OF 15,00 €
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Via Pietro Crespi is a calm and small street, close to the red line stop PASTEUR and ROVERETO.
The area has been enriched in recent years with restaurants and shops for all your needs, offering visitors the perception of Milanese abuzz that the world admires.
Brand new buildings and old buildings alternate in a movement of styles and flavors with an overall effect and extravagant living.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Red Line Stop PASTEUR and ROVERETO
- Bus 174
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Health/beauty spa