- 45 m²
Full property description
This cozy 1 bedroom apartment of 45 m2 is situated on the 8th floor in a residential building with elevator. Due to its position, it is super bright as well as finely furnished.
As soon as you walk in, you will find the living room which is fitted out with a comfortable red sofa and a flat screen TV.
Next to this room there is the fully equipped kitchen, very modern and shiny thanks to the two big windows above the sink. It is complete with everything you may need during your stay, dishwasher and oven included. A white table with four chairs completes the space.
The corridor in front of the living room leads to the bathroom, which is situated on the right. It is very spacious, complete with shower and washing machine. The light blue tiles give the room a fresh atmosphere and illuminate it.
The double bedroom is at the end of the corridor. On the left side there is a big wardrobe, situated in front of the double bed. On the right side you will find the French window, leading to the balcony.
This fantastic and brand new flat can host up to 2 people and it is ready to welcome our guest!
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0,50 €/kW
- Gas 3,00 €/kW
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Via Cenisio is a lively street, full of shops, cafès, restaurants and supermarkets. Thanks to its closeness to the violet line stop CENISIO and GERUSALEMME, the apartment is well connected to the main points of interest in Milan.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Violet Line Stop CENISO
- Bus 78
- Tram 14
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters