- 100 m²
Full property description
This cozy 2 bedrooms apartment will make you feel at home.
Very bright and elegant, it can host up to 4 people.
It is very close to Bicocca University, so it is perfect for students.
As soon as you walk in, on the right there is the kitchen, which is fully equipped with everything you may need (washing machine and oven included). The next room is the bathroom, complete with shower box and washing machine. The corridor leads to the two bedrooms: in the first one there is a double bed, while in the second two single beds. Both have got a huge wardrobe and night tables.
The living room is very large and bright, thanks to the French door which leads to the balcony.
The apartment is located in a residence, which is furnished with a swimming-pool and a tennis court.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kw
- Gas 3,00 €/m3
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Via Fratelli Bressa is a very good base in Milan, convenient and practical. With public transport, you arrive quickly to the center and to many points of attraction. The tram takes you directly to Castello Sforzesco and to the Central Train Station.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Red Line stop PRECOTTO
- Bus 174 (working on holidays)
- 100 meters from the shopping street VIALE MONZA
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- High-speed Internet
- Espresso machine
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Shared garden
- Pool - shared
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view