- 30 m²
Full property description
This apartment is located in the exclusive Via Bixio (Porta Venezia)
It is on the ground floor with a private entry. As soon as you enter, you will feel the atmosphere of high quality decoration and comfort. You will find the living room with a comfortable double sofa bed, a plasma TV and the open kitchen. The bathroom is full (the washing machine is in the closet).
The kitchen is complete with everything you may need for your pleasant stay, including air conditioning & free wi fi.
This apartment has been renovated in April 2015.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0,35 €/kw
- Water 15,00 €
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
The apartment is a short walk from Porta Venezia, in an open-air shopping center, the famous street "Corso Buenos Aires".
The area has many restaurants, museums and a big park. Here, you will find a complete list of different kinds of restaurants and ethnic bars.
The subway, the train, the tram and the taxi station are so close that you could reach every corner of the city. You could also arrive to the trade fair RHO and exhibition centre or directly to PAVIA, COMO, LODI, NOVARA.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Red Line PORTA VENEZIA
- Tram 33 takes to Lambrate station
- Tram 5 takes to the Central station
- Tram 9 takes you to Naviglio grande and Porta Genova in 15 minutes
- Tram 23 takes directly in Duomo
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view