Bixio 1.1 Bilocale
- 55 m²
Full property description
This apartment is located in the exclusive Via Bixio (Porta Venezia)
It's on the ground floor with a private entry. As soon as you enter you will feel the atmosphere of high quality decoration and comfort. You will find the living room on your right and the open kitchen on your left.
After a corridor you'll find the bedroom and the full bathroom (the washing machine is inside the closet in the corridor)
The bedroom is very bright, romantic and comfortable with a double bed, with two light tables with Plasma TV and a large cupboard.
The living room has a comfortable double sofa bed & a plasma TV
The kitchen is complete with everything you need for your pleasant stay, including air conditioning and free wi fi.
This apartment has been renovated in April 2015.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0,35 €/kw;
- Water 15,00 €
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
The apartment is a short walk from Porta Venezia, in an open-air shopping center, the famous street "Corso Buenos Aires".
The area has many restaurants, museums and a big park. In this area, you will find a complete list of different kinds of restaurants and ethnic bars.
The subway, the train, the tram and the taxi station are very close and you could reach every corner in the city. You could also arrive to the trade fair RHO and exhibition centre or directly to PAVIA, COMO, LODI, NOVARA.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro Red Line PORTA VENEZIA
- Tram 33 takes to Lambrate station
- Tram 5 takes to the Central station
- Tram 9 takes you to Naviglio grande and Porta Genova in 15 minutes
- Tram 23 takes directly in Duomo
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Concert halls
- Antique shops