- 60 m²
Full property description
This 1 bedroom apartment is ready to host up to 4 people and it it situated on the first floor of a residential building.
The kitchen is in front the entrance and it is fully equipped with everything you may need during your stay.
The bathroom is on the right and it is complete with bathtube.
The living room is on the left and it is furnished with a double sofa bed and a big round table.
In the bedroom you will find a double bed, two night tables and a big wardrobe.
The apartment has also got a balcony.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Gas 3,00 €/m3
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kw
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Via Benaco is a lively street, just few steps from the city centre. The area has been enriched in recent years with restaurants and shops for all your needs, offering visitors the perception of the Milanese abuzz that the world admires.
Brand new and old buildings alternate in a movement of styles and flavors with an overall effect and extravagant living.
Accessibility and transport:
- bus 34 and 65
- yellow metro stop BRENTA
- suburban train line S9 (Porta Romana)
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Parking - on-street
- Ironing board
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters