Arco della Pace
- 75 m²
Full property description
This wonderful Open Space of 75 m2 is located in one of the most beautiful area of Milan, just few steps from Corso Sempione.
As soon as you enter, you will find on your left the cozy living room with a comfortable double sofa bed, two armchairs and the flat screen TV. Opposite to it, there is the brand new orange kitchen, which is fully equipped with everything you may need during your stay. Here you will find the latest appliances, such as the Espresso maker, oven, microwave and dishwasher. A huge wooden table with six chairs completes the room.
The sleeping area is divided from the rest of the Open Space by a design library and it is composed of a big desk, a big black wardrobe, two night tables and a double bed. The fireplace makes the atmosphere warm and relaxing.
From the bedroom you can access the bathroom, which is complete with shower box, bathtub and washing machine.
Moreover, next to the front door there is a large walk-in closet.
The contrast between the forms of the building and the lines of internal industrial style restructuring makes this apartment the bridge between past and future in Milan, the city that never stops.
-No pets allowed.
-No parties allowed.
Check-in and check-out to do directly in the apartment, from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM.
Overtime check-in and check-out are extra charged:
- From 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM price: 30,00 Euro
- From 11.30 PM to 7.30 AM price: 50,00 Euro
- From 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM price: 30,00 Euro
- Sundays on Holiday Days price: 20,00 Euro
- Up to 1 month: 500 Eur
- Up to 3 months: 1 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
- From the 4th month: 2 month rent to be paid directly to the agency with Bank Transfer at the moment of the booking (pls. request Bank information)
Utilities are extra:
- Electricity 0, 50 €/kw
- Gas 1, 00 €/m3
- Water + Heating 40,00 € from October to April
- Water 15 € from April to October
We kindly remind you that at your arrival you will be asked for a valid document (passport if you are an Extra-European guest or otherwise ID) for security issues.
We inform you that in order to prepare your contract we need the CODICE FISCALE, the enrollment letter of your school or of the society you are working for, in addition to a valid document.
Energy Certification in progress.
Corso Sempione is one of the most famous streets in Milan. It is full of bars, restaurants, shops and clubs. Everything you need is few steps from the apartment.
Accessibility and transport:
- Metro green line MOSCOVA
- Tram 2 and 4
- Tram 12 and 14 that take directly to Duomo in 5 minutes
With the subway, you can easily reach the Central Station and the bus to the airports.
We suggest to download the ATM app by which it is possible to buy tickets on line.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- High-speed Internet
- Espresso machine
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Health/beauty spa